- 2 avocados, sliced
- ½ half cup arugula
- 1 can of cannellini beans
- 1 Parsley
- 1 Garlic clove
- ½ fresh lemon (squeezed to juice)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
This vibrant green hummus recipe couldn’t be easier—just toss a few ingredients in the food processor and whir away!
- Cut 2 avocados, slice them, then add to blender.
- Add 1/2 half cup arugula to blender.
- Add I can of cannellini beans to blender.
- Add 1 Parsley and 1 garlic clove to blender.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice to blender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste to blender.
- Add two tablespoons of olive oil to blender.
- Now, blend all in blender.
Serve and eat
Ready to go, eat it with any chip or bread.
It’s a fun addition to wine.