- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 medium size red onions
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup couscous
- Chopped parsley
- Season the chicken with olive oil, pepper and salt.
- Heat oil in skillet and fry chicken on medium heat for about 5 minutes per side till golden brown.
- Remove chicken from skillet and place on plate.Add the onions, sweet potato till soft.
- Add the broth and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Once reduced add the chicken for about 2 minutes and cook.
- Cook couscous as directed on the package.
Serve and eat
Serve couscous with chicken and sweet potato. Add the parsley, eat and enjoy.
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)