- 4 eggs
- 1 onion ( finely sliced )
- 4 spring onions ( finely chopped )
- 2 green chilies ( finely sliced )
- 3 cloves of garlic ( finely chopped )
- ½ tsp of mustard seeds
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tsp of chili flakes
- 1 of Olive oil
Boil the eggs.
Cook the eggs to your individual preferences. See our chart to gauge your cooking times.
Peel the eggs and set them aside.
Add olive oil to the pan on low heat.
Adding things together:
Add the eggs, salt and pepper. Now toss for 2 minutes on low heat.
Before you take the eggs out, add the chili flakes and mix it up too.
This dish takes no more than 20 minutes.
Serve on plate and eat.