If you want a fast, fruity snack, you can’t go wrong with this.
What do you need?
- 1 tray of strawberries
- 1 carton of sour cream
- 1 carton of brown sugar
- Get a tray of fresh strawberries.
- Take 1 strawberry and dip into sour cream, coat with sour cream liberally.
- Remove the strawberry from the sour cream and then dip into the brown sugar.
- Twist and rotate the strawberry to make certain all of the sour cream has been covered with brown sugar.
- Remove the strawberry from the brown sugar, eat and enjoy.
Enjoy this fast, fruity snack.
This snack should not take you more than 2 minutes in total.