Fish Cutlets are popular on the Island of Ceylon (now known as Sri Lanka). It is a Sinhalese dish and served at parties.
It can be eaten as an hors d’oeuvre or eaten as a main meal with rice.
- One large tin of tuna
- 1/4 cup of chopped onions
- 1/4 cup of red chili
- 1/3 cup of chopped ginger
- 1/3 cup of finely-chopped garlic
- 5 medium-sized potatoes
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs (add as needed)
- 2 cups of self raising flour (add as needed)
- 2 eggs beaten (add as needed)