- 3 large green tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 curry leaves
- 1 tablespoon of chili
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of whole milk
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes .
- Slice the onions and chop the garlic .
- Add the garlic , curry leaves and onions into a medium heated pan with the olive oil . Once they start to sweat , add the tomatoes and stir for 5 minutes .
- Add the water and the chili powder, then boil all for 20 minutes .
- Add the milk and simmer all for 10 minutes .
- Salt to taste .
Serve and eat with white rice .
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)